Job #: 25740
Title: District Sales Manager (KH-8137)
Job Location: Kenton, Ohio - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 1500 Quarterly commission potential + Full Benefits + Vehicle
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
District Sales Manager - $80,000 - $90,000 JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing an Agricultural Company who is searching for a District Sales Manager for an established territory. The District Sales Manager is responsible for aggressively growing and supporting the sales, marketing and profit objectives of the Company, within their designated territory.
To accomplish this, a district manager must:
- Develop a comprehensive annual territory sales plan in alignment with the objectives of the Company, maximizing the Companys product and service offering within their territory;
- Meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop individual dealer plans on how to grow the business.
- Upgrade poor performing dealers to meet the sales and business objectives;
- Participate and support Company training activities;
- Develop a professional relationship with key local industry influentials;
- Conduct all business and personal affairs in a professional and ethical way.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience of 5-7 years required.
- Experience in sales preferably with a dealer network.
- Background in agriculture equipment, dairy chemicals or dairy supplies preferred
- 50% travel required
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: