Job #: 5137
Title: Director, Financial Reporting
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our Client, an international media conglomerate is looking for a director to participate in the companys financial accounting, reporting, and analysis. Great position with visibility and opportunity for promotion. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manage the external financial reports such as 10Ks, 10Qs, and debt/equity filings, and ensure they comply with GAAP and SEC requirements.
- Ensure reports and disclosures comply with government regulations and examine the annual and quarterly financial press releases.
- Maintain the financial reporting processes and confirm appropriate internal controls exist and they adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Participate in all main functions for special financial analyses and accounting for mergers and acquisitions, dispositions, and public findings.
- Monitor accounting issues and develop actions to reduce costs and enhance resource effectiveness.
- Participate with benefit plan auditors on the preparation of financials and forms 5500 as well as the audit of the benefit plans.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- CPA required.
- 10+ years experience in financial reporting. SEC/GAAP experience required.
- Knowledge of income tax accounting.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and manage a team.
How to Apply: