Job #: 4566
Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? This position is accountable for leading, designing and detailing building types, with experience in a wide variety of project types.
- Successfully evaluates and designs electrical systems and components by applying knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Communicates and coordinates work, and collaborates well with other team members and/or disciplines to deliver a cohesive, high quality result.
- Displays good judgment, as well as strong technical and planning skills, in order to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
- Reports schedule, scope, and budget deviations to the Project Manager and Electrical Engineering Manager in a timely basis, along with also providing mechanical strategies and ideas.
- Coordinates and prepares high quality working drawing documents, sketches, plans, and specifications, using AutoCAD or REVIT software.
- Knowledgeable in the preparation of engineering project proposals as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and new technical information as it relates to the discipline and applies knowledge to deliver high quality results.
- Maintains knowledge of electrical standards and regulations
- Minimum of a BS degree in engineering from an accredited engineering program.
- Licensed professional engineer (PE), preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience with a wide variety of project types preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and take on larger, more complex tasks/assignments, as well as those of a routine nature.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize work, manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Proficiency in the computer skills of engineering including working experience with REVIT is strongly preferred as well as Visual or comparable lighting software programs.
- Experience in Arc Flash Studies utilizing software for simulations.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: