Job #: 26125
Title: Production Senior Manager (KH-8175)
Job Location: Gooding, Idaho - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Significant performance-based cash bonuses + Dental + Health Insurance + Product Discounts + PTO + Workers` Compensation
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Production Senior Manager position - Idaho
$70,000 - $85,000 JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Description: QUALIFICATIONS
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a poultry operation located in Idaho who are searching for a Production Senior Manager for their facility. The Production Senior Manager will oversee all facets of production at a large and fast growing poultry production facility.
The Production Senior Manager must have a track record of innovation and team management, thrive in a highly meritocratic work environment, and is adaptable and effective with regard to task selection and execution, production analysis and improvement, and crisis management. The Production Senior Manager is expected to grow and advance with the company and take on an increasingly larger role with the company over time.
- Develop the H&H Division to effectively execute a dramatic increase in egg production, hatchery performance & capacity, & young survivability at their flagship facility.
- Responsible for all aspects of breeding, incubating, and rearing - from egg collection to hatch to slaughter - including pathogen identification and mitigation, production optimization, and genetic selection
- Oversee care for production animals, including but not limited to daily feeding and watering, monitoring behavior, and general vigilance, with particular emphasis on innovation and continued improvement of companys animal husbandry techniques and key performance indicators from egg sanitation to incubation to grow-out
- Maintain detailed electronic records, authoring reports documenting all animal-related activities and relevant analyses to continually improve company`s tracking, analysis, and production-related decision making
- Supervision of the design, operation, and maintenance of animal-related infrastructure and equipment, with a particular focus on incubation performance and minimizing mortality in the early stages of the life cycle
- Maintain flexible work hours during appropriate seasons and be occasionally available outside of normal business hours and in the case of emergency, appropriately/effectively delegating this responsibility as needed
- Responsible for ranch-wide biosecurity design, implementation, and record keeping, and be the leader and role model for others in the growth and maintenance a highly biosecure, clean ranch culture`s
- Follow, enforce, and provide input on all company policies & protocols, proactively identify issues as they arise, keeping company leadership informed of the same
- Strong background within a hatchery operation
- Highly experienced with a track record of success in poultry incubation, production, & genetic selection; excited to apply these skills to new species
- Insatiable curiosity; impeccable integrity; significant experience managing diverse, high performing teams
- Innovative, excellent judgment, creativity, problem solver, can-do attitude, role model for junior staff
- High energy, interested, & able to work outdoors throughout the year as necessary
How to Apply: