Job #: 26219
Title: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Hebron, Kentucky - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Customer Service Director is retiring-need to backfill the role. Will manager 6 Customer Service reps. Preference from coming from Packaging but would consider other industries ie. printing. Family-owned friendly company- 170 years in business. Highly visible role-will be interacting with VP of Sales and Owners of the company. High retention rate at this company- people stay for over 30 years +. Value their employees and want them to move around if they desire. JOB DESCRIPTION
Customer Service Manager
A specialized consumer goods business seeks to hire an experienced hands-on, Customer Service Manager. The organization is 150+ years old, privately held, and offers a stable environment with room to grow. We are looking for a take-charge, process-driven leader who will own all aspects of customer service for the organization.
We are looking for a strong leader who will handle all aspects of customer service; from initial sale through the entire process. This role manages a team of people but will be hands-on in the area of account status, technical product applications, service information, pricing/adjustments, or any other areas that the customer needs support in. These are customized products and need keen attention to detail.
The Customer Service Team Manager must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously as well as unexpected issues that arise. You`ll recommend service policies/procedures, have decision making authority, and will manage internal and external relationships to ensure corporate goals are met. You`ll work closely with Planning, Capacity, Pricing, Sales Teams, and overall Organizational Strategy Teams. This is a KPI driven environment, focused on the customer experience. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s Degree in technical area desired. Equivalent experience will be considered
- 10+ years experience in Customer Service, with at least 5 in a Leadership/Management role.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Fabrication, Distribution, or CPG desired; Role will require a fair amount of technical knowledge regarding customized products.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate with and manage others
- Ability and knowledge to develop, implement and sustain effective policies, procedures and systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and interacts well with external customers, visitors, employees and management in other departments. Can initiate tasks and work in an independent manner.
How to Apply: