Job #: 26449
Title: C# Software Developer
Job Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - United States
Salary: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Privately-held financial services firm in suburban Philadelphia is seeking a C#/.Net Developer for their Instruments team.
You will join a team which is responsible for building and managing reference data systems. Reference data is used across the firm to validate trading decisions, which are critical to the firm`s profitability.
Outstanding benefits include free meals, health club, on-site medical care, leading-edge technology, competitive salary/bonus, relocation assistance. JOB DESCRIPTION
Work in a development environment where you`re not limited in your scope of work. You will work on several projects at a time, and stay involved in the entire life cycle of each one. Whether it`s architecting a solution, coding an application, or providing support for systems currently in production, you will always be solving complex problems that directly impact the firm`s businesses.
- Drive software architecture decisions for firm wide critical data systems.
- Develop solutions using .NET, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Hadoop, and other technologies.
- Enhance existing systems through automation, performance optimization, and addition of new features.
- Participate in day-to-day support of critical systems.
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- 5+ years of progressive experience with .Net programming and web services.
- Hands-on experience building solutions in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL server, and Korn shell scripting and programming.
- Experience with PL/SQL or T-SQL and writing complex SQL queries.
- Strong interest in learning and working with new technologies.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: