Job #: 26795
Title: Sr. Tax Accountant
Job Location: , New York - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a mid-size law firm in NYC is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant to join their growing team. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Review and coordinate quarterly and annual state, city & federal income tax payments with the tax provider.
- Analyze and monitor tax regulatory and compliance developments
- Prepare cash tax forecasts to estimate effective tax rate for planning and forecasting.
- Prepare and file various tax filings
- Help to identify and resolve tax issues
- Work with payroll and HR to ensure payroll tax reporting as well as the fiance management team providing strategy and oversight
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Taxation
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a public/private or a law firm
- Experience with partnership accounting and taxation
- Familiarity of tax issues for a global firm
- Deadline driven and critical thinker
- Extremely detail oriented
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: