Job #: 27027
Title: Tax Manager
Job Location: Riverside, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 401K, Health insurance
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
You will be working in a Top 100 Accounting and Consulting firm in the west region. Serving clients since 1959, they has developed a reputation for excellence and expertise in the accounting and management consulting industry. Providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations, they continue to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional growth and has recently been named one of the Orange County Business Journal`s `Best Places to Work`? and Top Firm in North America in Accounting Today. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Manager is responsible for the efficient, accurate, complete, and timely preparation of all clients tax returns. Advanced technical skills in a variety of tax and accounting areas, along with well developed and applied management and supervisory skills are required. The Manager makes decisions on all but the most unusual tax situations. QUALIFICATIONS
1. At least five to seven years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research.
2. At least two (2) years experience representing clients before taxing authorities.
3. Minimum one (1) year experience supervising and directing work of tax preparers.
4. Bachelors degree in accounting required, Masters degree in taxation preferred.
5. A current and valid certified public accountants license and must be in good standing
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: