Job #: 4988
Title: Automotive RF Antenna Sales Manager
Job Location: Detroit, Michigan - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 80K base plus commissions
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a fantastic antenna sales manager job working within the automotive industry. If you like working for a small, yet well established international antenna company, work independently, have good benefits, competitive pay, and be in the center of the automotive community in Michigan where the cost of living, cultural and recreational activities are limitless, then you`ve hit the jackpot here. JOB DESCRIPTION
Automotive RF Antenna Sales Manager
Job # 3168
We are hiring a goal oriented Antenna RF Sales Manager within the Automotive industry to build OEM and Tier 1 automotive sales by developing a sales funnel via identifying new target customers, developing business relationships and identifying services sales opportunities. This manager will focus on identifying large potential automotive OEM and OEM suppliers, and other end customers for sale of our Antennas, RF Services, RF cables & connectors. The select candidate will rely upon solid industry relationships within the US automotive community to penetrate new accounts/programs, establish new business, and create/maintain a pipeline of high-probability award opportunities. It is expected that the position will work closely with our management team to build and assess new opportunities and open access to new accounts.
The selected candidate will perform the following:
Manage the complete sales cycle from identifying opportunities, generating leads, qualifying, coordinating and executing sales and proposal activities. Includes coordinating with appropriate internal resources to participate in business development, sales, financial forecasting, proposal generation and contract negotiation / closing activities.
Develop account relationships at all account levels and coordinates with our internal management to assist in identifying and capturing new opportunities on existing contracts. Tasks include:
* Assume lead role in developing, managing and updating an opportunity and sales pipeline.
* Qualify opportunities and Close the sale
* Plan, write, oversee and submit proposals for business opportunities in response to customer solicitations.
* Manage contract negotiation process to closure.
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with key prospects
- Manage, tracks, assists and reviews leads from trade shows and other sources.
- Attend trade shows, conferences and symposiums as our representative. Ability to represent us as a speaker at these events.
- Develop relationships within target companies through cold-calls, site visits and leveraging existing networking relationships.
- Uncover potential sales opportunities to differentiate us as a vendor within accounts.
- Protect organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Record all information and maintain updated information in companies CRM system (SAP)
We offer a challenging position within an international work environment and successful company. You will be working in a motivated team in an exciting technology sector. We can leverage our years of experience in the European and Asian automotive markets to allow for quick and successful account penetration to the right candidate.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am 5:30pm with hour lunch
- Travel is required
Our company as a whole provides advanced antenna products and RF service solutions to the worlds leading IoT brands. With five world-class design, support and test centers worldwide. With near 14 years of experience in the RF, Antenna and Electromagnetic market, we work with our customers to provide the best solution for their unique antenna and RF challenges. In-house manufacturing in the USA and Taiwan, enable us to deliver the highest quality products. Our team of professionals are specialists in RF solutions, with expertise and experience across different wireless and IoT use cases, from LTE to GNSS, DSRC, and NFC and beyond to 5G. This expertise is proven in the huge number of success stories across a variety of applications, including Telematics, Automotive, Metering, Smart Grid, Wearable`s, Medical Devices, Remote Monitoring, and High-Speed Video Broadcasting
Location: Detroit, MI area Salary: depending on experience
* A completed Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience.
* A strong comprehension of RF Engineering and multiple wireless standards including LTE, WiFi, V2X, Bluetooth, GNSS etc.
* Superior professional presence and business acumen.
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills including presentation skills and ability to plan, coordinate and effectively lead customer meetings.
* Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers and partners.
* Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and ability to lead.
* Ability to read, analyze, interpret and respond to large RFP/RFQ opportunities.
* Experience and contacts within the US automotive industry.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: