Job #: 4993
Title: VP of Engineering - Rotating Equipment
Job Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
Salary: $175,000.00 - $195,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Candidates eligible to work in USA
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Oklahoma City OK - Will relocate nationwide USA.
Company is versatile, independent, service-oriented company with a global reach, and industry-leading expertise in downhole and horizontal artificial lift systems used in the production of oil and gas. JOB DESCRIPTION
As VP of Engineering you`ll be joining team of industry-recognized experts with decades of global experience in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing artificial lift solutions for producing assets.
- Lead product engineering function to include artificial lift pumps, horizontal pumping solutions, controls, variable speed drives and all related products. Direct sustaining engineering efforts as well as corporate coordination with regional reliability engineering. Supervise and direct the Engineering Managers over these areas.
- Lead innovation in engineering through research and development engineering. Working with various members of the cross functional review team, to determine, define and prioritize projects selected for engineering development.
- Work with Supply Chain leaders to properly vet and certify vendor partners who may supply parts and equipment for inclusion in company`s product offerings. Provide dotted line direction and review to Sourcing Quality Engineer resources located globally.
- Lead development and compliance efforts in testing practices and certifications. Help ensure quality in products and services through sound engineering principles and processes
MUST HAVE (no flexibility on these criteria)
- 10 years experience managing/leading Sustaining Engineering function, with minimum 2 years at senior or executive level.
- Background in directing the engineering of artificial lift systems (ALS) and oil & gas equipment manufacturing experience is required.
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Beneficial to have:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: