Job #: 27489
Title: HR Manager
Job Location: Bedford Park, Illinois - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The Human Resource Manager performs duties at the professional level in some or all of the following functional areas employee relations, training, employee communications and engagement, recruitment and staffing, compliance and benefits administration. In this role, you will be asked to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for yourself, and can affect business goals and partner/participate in wide HR projects. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Supports 500+ employees and growing quickly
- Partner with the management team to implement and drive change programs in support of business strategies and initiatives.
- Investigates, resolves and coordinate employee concerns, workplace disputes, and conduct violations
- Partner with the leadership team to optimize org design, succession planning, talent retention and development
- Has to experience with employee relations, performance management and ensure compliance local, state and federal regulations
- Identify, create and implement an employee engagement strategy
- Ensure that Plant is attracting, recruiting, retaining, and developing the right level of talent in a consistent manner which enables us to internally drive our future succession needs.
- Working with plant leadership and line management, assess and develop and implement an engagement strategy (communication, recognition, employee involvement)
- Provide leadership and development to the Plant HR team
- Some experience in a startup or new company (preferred)
- 5+ years as HR Generalist
- Plant/Distribution experience
- Management experience in this type of facility.
- Employee populations of close to 500.
- Experience with hourly employee populations
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: