Job #: 27497
Title: Business Analyst - Sales & Operations
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Dubuque, IA
Wage: Commensurate + full benefit package
Direct Hire Opportunity
A local Dubuque hiring company is seeking a Business Analysts that will be responsible for supporting demand and capacity planning for the business. This position will collaborate with various business units to assist in developing a robust forecasting and demand planning process that drives aligned supply chain and production capability.
What you get to do:
- Support the development of advanced analytics and reporting for Sales & Operations Planning
- Forecast development and review process
- Maintain demand and capacity models and reporting. Assist in reconciling demand variances and refining forecast to improve accuracy.
- Develop sales reporting to determine market and product performance.
- Identify and develop key reports and data required to support S&OP process
- Support capacity planning to balance demand projections and manufacturing capabilities. Conduct capacity and scenario planning to validate analytics and assist decision making.
- Support Sales & Operations initiatives to improve efficiencies, cost, waste reduction and other lean principles.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of business experience required
- Bachelors degree in a related field preferred, but experience will be considered
- Experience in a service environment or parts related/technical service field
- Experience in demand planning, supply chain management, or data analytics preferred
- Experience in SAP, AS400 and Tableau desired
- Computer skills with an ability to understand and navigate complex database systems and an Excel whiz.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: