Job #: 4931
Title: Strategic Souring Manager (enterprise-wide)
Job Location: Atlanta, Georgia - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Award winning, nationally recognized, very fast growth, global organization! JOB DESCRIPTION
Join a leading edge, award winning, strong growth, nationally recognized, industry leading global organization with immediate strategic sourcing career-track needs! Several positions are open due to promotion & department growth. These roles are based in the northern Atlanta, GA area.
This position will lead sourcing projects and assist in implementing strategic programs for the procurement of Indirect Services. Your annual spend sourcing projects will range to $100 million+. This position will work with key functional and internal stakeholders to capture business requirements, develop the appropriate sourcing strategy, evaluate responses from the supply market and negotiate agreements that deliver best value. Duties include:
- Conduct research and analyze the supply marketplace, maintain working knowledge of business trends including industry issues, cost drivers, global pricing, market conditions, and economic indicators.
- Persuade and manage internal client sourcing project teams in a structure and disciplined sourcing process.
- Identify new and/or alternate sources of supply.
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives using tools such as Six Sigma, and other process improvement techniques.
- Create thorough business requirements to incorporate in sourcing strategies and agreements.
- Conduct regular supplier business reviews with strategic suppliers that include supplier performance reviews, technology roadmaps, business growth strategies and supply market changes
- Negotiate best price, quality, service levels and delivery terms for purchased products and services
- Perform complex financial and cost analysis, projects and financial evaluations of bid proposals and suppliers financial strength
- Manage cross functional teams on multiple projects with wide category range.
- Bachelor`s Degree.
- MBA or Master`s degree is a plus.
- CPM or CPSM certification is preferred
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt would be a plus.
- You should have a minimum of 5 years experience in an indirect Strategic Sourcing role with increasing level of financial responsibility.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties to meet deadlines daily with limited supervision.
- Ability to interact with C-level executives and make presentations to that level
- Proven negotiation skills
MUST HAVE INDIRECT SPEND SUCCESS IN EITHER:
- IT category (Software, Hardware, Maintenance, Services, etc.),
- HR category (Recruitment, Benefits, Temporary labor, Relocation, HR Technology, etc.),
- Telecom category (Voice, Data, Wireless, Internet, Equipment, etc.).
- Marketing, Print category
- Real Estate, Facilities Management category
- Other indirect categories not listed above
You must have strong and effective influencing skills and capable of gaining consensus. You should be able to effectively and efficiently navigate across the organization. Must be able to make the "tough choice" when confronted with complex decisions and demonstrate flexibility on resolving issues. Base salary of $100-120k + Bonus + paid relocation, strong benefit and retirement package and future career advancement opportunities!
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: