Job #: 27562
Title: Sr. Security Engineer
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Extensive Benefits!
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a long-standing industry leader that is growing. This organization offers great benefits and tremendous opportunity for career growth. If you want to be part of a successful organizations enterprise technology transformation, this is the job for you! JOB DESCRIPTION
The Sr. Security Engineer will be part of the Authentication team with the opportunity to assist other Security teams as needed.
Focus will be:
Active Directory - design, configuration, monitoring, disaster recovery, testing (currently 50 domain controllers)
Group Policy - capacity planning, design, consolidation, managing, analyzing GPOs
Support, monitor & maintain PKI Infrastructure & Enterprise Key lifecycle management
Security Architecture & Integration, implement security controls
Taking ownership of a service, creating run books
We are looking for a Security focused professional that is not afraid to learn. Not all of the skills below are required. If you only possess some of the skills, listed below, but security is your passion, we want to hear from you!
- 10 years of overall IT experience with 5 years of Security experience
- Exposure to enterprise level Active Directory / GPO
- Good understanding of Windows Server (2012, 2016, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot certificate issues with administrators
- PKI / encryption keys
- General familiarity with HMS (hardware security modules like nCipher, Thales or similar), LDAP, authentication tools like Kerberos
- Project planning, leading projects
- Single Sign On
- Exposure to cloud authentication
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: