Job #: 27528
Title: Senior Tax Accountant
Job Location: Saint Louis, Missouri - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
As a member of the Tax Services Department, you will be primarily responsible for the preparation of corporate, partnership, trust and individual income tax returns. You will prepare work papers, perform tax research, analyze tax notices and draft responses, and assist in tax planning and the preparation of projections. You will participate in month-end and year-end closing processes, and assist clients with routine accounting functions while assessing their current systems/processes to determine streamlining and automation opportunities. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide tax compliance and consulting services to individuals, partnerships, trusts and corporations in a variety of industries.
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently research tax topics of intermediate complexity.
- Assist in managing, developing and coaching professional tax staff.
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong client service skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong organization skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Accounting required
- CPA with three to five years of tax experience preferred
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: