Job #: 27580
Title: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Jacksonville, Florida - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a rapidly growing industry leader with a track record of success for more than a decade. Located in Jacksonville, FL our client is a vibrant part of the city`s future growth. This position is part of a group of professionals dedicated to internal customer service. They are seeking potential leaders who can learn the business and develop for future promotional oppportunities within the organization. JOB DESCRIPTION
The primary function of this financial analyst position is to compile and analyze financial information. The position will be responsible for the creation and analysis of monthly reports to identify trends and present findings to leadership. This position works closely with Managers, Directors and Vice-Presidents. The position will also perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Responsibilities for this position would include, but not limited to:
- Performs analytical reviews to ensure the accuracy of accounts and financial statements.
- Provide adhoc analysis, as needed.
- Provide profitability and cost analysis by procedure and service line.
- Assists and primary resource for operating budget process.
- Detailed review / analysis of various system support areas.
- Assist in monitoring cash and investment balances on a daily basis; communicate regularly to management regarding debt/investments, the status of ACH/Wire transfers, or any other treasury-related information
The ability to work independently, problem solve, communicate effectively, and have a general knowledge of budgets is required.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or similar business discipline required
- Minimum of two years experience performing similar duties as those described
- Strong Excel skills
- Both verbal and written communications skills must be excellent
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: