Job #: 27727
Title: Director Sacramento Office
Job Location: Sacramento, California - United States
Salary: $195,000.00 - $230,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Highly upward mobility position. Will head-up and take charge of this nationally recognized CM/PM office and help it grow. After successful growth will becoma V.P. of the office. Office currently has a 8 yr. project with the State of CA. JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Director, Sacramento, CA Office
Company provides innovative program, planning and construction management services to clients. Established in 1999, company is a leading owners representative firm providing program and project management services nationally. They embrace a vision to help clients transform the way their complex projects are planned, designed, built, and managed. They are a collaborative company that works together to solve their clients most challenging projects.
Seeking an Architectural/ Engineer/ Construction Manager to establish a permanent office in Sacramento, CA to serve federal, state, local and municipal clients in a Construction Management, Program Management and Owners Representative role. Candidates must have a thorough understanding of Construction and Program Management for public and governmental projects.
- 4-year B.S. degree in architecture, engineering or construction management. Must have a California Professional Registration in Engineering, Architecture or a Construction License.
- 20 + years of experience in the design, planning, programming and construction management industry.
- Project experience should include project management or significant involvement in projects of $200 million or more in construction costs.
- Should be proficient in, project management, client management, design management and the construction management industry.
- Previous experience in supervising government construction projects with knowledge of state and local government regulations.
- Solid Business Development experience obtaining client work in the federal, state and local government sector.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
Candidate must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities for this job which requires:
- Obtain new business and clients for the Sacramento Office.
- Manage and lead the current office staff.
- Build the Sacramento office, through hiring quality individuals.
- Solid organization, supervision, planning, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of technical professionals.
- Must be able to write and develop marketing proposals, Statements of Qualifications and organize and plan interviews.
- Must be able to write technically in development of planning documents and reports.
- Effectively oversee the completion of projects and obtain continued client relationships.
- Willing and able to travel to develop business and meet with clients throughout California and the USA.
- Self motivated, must be able to work with limited direction from executive leadership.
- Open to new ideas and different ways of approaching solving client problems.
- Should be able to demonstrate creative problem solving that adds value to client project problems.
- Collaborative, innovative thinker, leader.
Responsibilities: (in priority)
- Business Development identify future opportunities two to three year, develop and organize the specific pursuits to win work, lead and manage the proposal development and interview process. Collaborate with State and Local management in Salt Lake City.
- Office management Manage the existing personnel, make assignments, interview and hire new employees for project assignments, maintain office moral. Collaborate with Operations manager in Salt Lake City.
- Project Management Participate at a high level in current (California State Capitol) projects and in projects that are performed in the Sacramento office. Participate in the establishment of the project and it organization. Collaborate with Operation Manager in Salt Lake City.
BS Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
Business Development experience in the Federal, State, Local government marketplace
20+ years experience in the Construction Management / Construction / Engineering industry
Project Management experience on commercial/ government projects
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: