Job #: 27759
Title: Sales Agronomist (DC-7154)
Job Location: , Nebraska - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Established Ag Retailer. Good Employer. Competitive Base Salary. Excellent Benefits Package. Advancement Opportunities with this Employer.
Keywords: Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, Crop Consultant, Field Scout, Crop Scout, Ag Chemicals, Crop Protection, Fertilizer, Seed, Agronomy, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Sales Agronomist for an Established Ag Retailer in one of their Eastern Nebraska territories. Ideal individual will have an Agronomy degree and at least three seasons of Agronomy Sales and Service under their belt. Must have excellent "farm-gate presence" and solid negotiation / sales abilities. Customers need a "trusted advisor" to partner with them on finding good ways to ensure a profitable farming operation---must be trustworthy. QUALIFICATIONS
THIS PROGRESSIVE EMPLOYER OFFERS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE.
- High school diploma or GED required
- BSc. Agronomy degree preferred
- 3 or more years of outside crop Agronomy work including, but not limited to: field scouting, weed and pest identification, crop protection/fertilizer/seed recommendations and possible experience with Precision Ag systems
- Solid communication skills and customer-service focused
- Computer proficiency and experienced with social media platforms
- Strong mathematician, negotiator, problem-solver and solution-finder
- Ability to work long hours during busy season
- Team player with ability to keep Manager and other Team members advised of schedule and results
- Currently residing in Northeastern Nebraska or looking to relocate back to this area of the Midwest
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: