Job #: 27684
Title: Audit Manager
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Profit Sharing bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Audit Manager- OH
Our client differs from other public firms in that:
- They have a very open door/open communication policy with both shareholders and clients
- They are one of the area`s fastest growing firms
- Casual dress
- Minimum 20 days PTO, more available for purchase
- Educational programs
- Certification reimbursement
- Excellent, recognized culture JOB DESCRIPTION
- We are seeking an Audit Manager to join our team in the Columbus, OH office.
- As an Audit Manager, you will use your expertise to provide services to entities in a variety of industries and diverse clientele.
- Candidates should have current public accounting experience and the hunger to grow with the fastest growing firm in the region.
- You will utilize your unique skill set to assist client and solve problems.
- We are a firm that utilizes our team culture and open communication both internally and with our clients.
Demonstrate knowledge of technical accounting and financial reporting standards, applying industry knowledge and expertise
Lead the development of the audit approach, applying applicable standards and firm audit methodology
Develop, motivate and train team members, by providing effective performance feedback
Develop and sustain strong client relationships, partnering with our clients by understanding their industry and providing ongoing counsel
Drive new business development
- CPA license
- Minimum of 5 years in public accounting
- A record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple assignments
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: