Job #: 27655
Title: Sales Agronomist - (DC-8234)
Job Location: , California - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Excellent Benefits Package
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Solid International Company with sound data. Self-Directed Opportunity. Travel to 10% or a little higher. Ability to work directly with Ag growers, Ag distributors, University and Extension Personnel and area PCAs. Competitive Base Salary. Commissions. Great Benefits Plan. Career Advancement Opportunities. Opportunity for International Travel.
Keywords: Agronomist, Sales Agronomist, PCA, CCA, Masters, Agronomy, Crop Protection, Ag Chemicals, Pesticides, Herbicides, Insecticides, Crop Nutrition, Plant Nutrition, Fertilizer, Organic Fertilizer, California, CA, Central Valley, San Joaquin Valley, Fresno, Tulare, Visalia, Bakersfield, Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, JOB DESCRIPTION
- BSc. Agronomy or other Ag-Related degree; MSc. degree a PLUS QUALIFICATIONS
- CCA certification a PLUS
- PCA certification also a PLUS
- 5-10 years of proven territory experience selling Commercial and/or Organic Fertilizers and/or Ag Chemicals
- Established San Joaquin Valley business relationships with Ag Growers, Ag Distributors, PCA`s, Extension and University personnel
- Self Directed and Performance Driven
- Excellent Communication skills; Bilingual English/Spanish a PLUS
- Ability to travel territory10% or more
- Currently residing/working in the Central Valley Region of California, preferably the San Joaquin Valley area
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must meet above Job Qualifications and be eligible to work in the U.S.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking an Experienced Sales Agronomist to establish and grow a San Joaquin Valley sales territory. Our client is an Established International company looking to add a Sales Agronomist to their Organic Fertilizer Sales Team. Primary responsibility will be to call on area Ag Growers and Ag Distributors to advise and sell their product line as well as to work closely with area PCAs, Extension personnel and University personnel. Additional responsibilities to include:
- Providing technical support to Ag growers, Distributors, PCAs and Extension personnel
- Identifying/selecting potential dealer network with territory
- Assisting dealer network with a strategic growth and business plan
- Extending territory borders to help grow marketshare
- Presenting product portfolio through group and individual presentations
- Working closely with University personnel and Extension personnel on test plots, data analysis and other technical support pieces
- Traveling territory as necessary including attending trade shows and industry events
- COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY PLUS COMMISSIONS PROGRAM.
- BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING VEHICLE, TRAVEL EXPENSE, HEALTH INSURANCE, 401(k), LAPTOP AND CELL PHONE.
- GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY TO GROW WITH AN EXPANDING COMPANY.
- FUTURE ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
- PARTICIPATION IN KEY STRATEGIC PLANNING.
- OPPORTUNITY FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: