Job #: 27788
Title: Project Manager (CT-7989)
Job Location: , Nebraska - United States
Salary: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Project Manager - Nebraska
$50,000 - $90,000 JOB DESCRIPTION
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Ag engineering company seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager to join our team. In this position, you will help provide required coordination and communication between contractors, vendors and support staff in order to insure on-time, within budget delivery of a quality finished product to the customer.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding the project scope, specifications, timeline and budget.
- With support of COMPANY Engineers and other project management, assist with development of project specifications, systems design and layouts and generating material take-offs.
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors.
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments.
- Manage the receipt, inventory and delivery of materials and equipment to project sites.
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory and materials requirements.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide feedback as needed to project team to insure adjustment and accuracy of specifications and project requirements.
- Work with the project team to continuously look for opportunities to improve process, costs and efficiencies.
- Strive to minimize change orders on jobs, but where they are necessary, coordinate the process to insure proper administration and implementation.
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, and local and state regulations are met.
- Bachelors degree in construction management, construction science, engineering, architecture, or related field from an accredited university
- Three (3) years experience as a construction manager or in a similar position in construction management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: