Job #: 27848
Title: Sr. Maintenance and Reliability Manager
Job Location: Beaumont, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position reports to the Plant Manager at the site. Greenfield startup, already fully commissioned site in production. You will have the ability to help establish best practices at this site and grow with the parent company. Excellent pay and benefits. Excellent leadership in the company. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Senior Maintenance and Reliability Manager is responsible for the overall safety and effectiveness of the Mechanical Electrical/Instrument maintenance and reliability functions for the plant facilities and grounds. In addition, responsible for developing and implementing turn around schedules and plans. Carries out objectives consistent with safety, budgets, productivity improvements, scheduling and maintenance excellence. These objectives are achieved by delegating accountability with maintenance and reliability staff and by working very closely with the operations and technical teams.
The Senior Maintenance and Reliability Manager has the overall responsibility for establishing the reliability of Company assets at optimal cost. Oversee technical expertise & advice on maintenance services and exercise leadership towards timely identification and resolution of equipment related issues or problems. Recognizes and acts on opportunities to ensure and improve safe, reliable and cost-efficient plant operations. This position plays a pivotal role in strategic planning activities such as development of business processes, maintenance planning, and capital projects as required.
This role is a management level position that supports an overall team effort to develop and implement a reliability plan which includes budgets, Health, Safety, Security & Environmental matters, Organizational & Cultural development of the Maintenance Organization, and other aspects of the companys business. This role requires diverse knowledge and experience in maintenance, engineering, proactive maintenance system development, and project management.
The Senior Maintenance and Reliability Manager shall provide instruction, support, operational and strategic direction to the divisional Maintenance Department and support and provide time-sensitive information at a managerial level to facilitate sound decisions on issues facing the organization.
Essential Job Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and competencies.
- Direct and manage the site maintenance staff to implement best maintenance practices and provide technical expertise to reduce costs and improve process uptime and mechanical reliability.
- Direct the planning and scheduling program, and its effectiveness, through the use of established benchmarks and parameters.
- Control maintenance expenditures within budget requirements by monitoring expenditures, adjusting priorities and forecasting maintenance needs.
- Implement and evaluate Preventive Maintenance Programs.
- Oversee plant equipment reliability procedures that focus on employee safety guided by equipment industry best practice
- Participate and/or lead in process safety site activities like Root Cause Analysis, PHA Review, MOC and PSM.
- Oversee the development of written procedures for the maintenance department.
- Present a professional image at all times to clients and vendors and maintain a positive reputation of the company.
- Follow all relevant company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and/or Training
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required.
- Minimum twenty (20) years experience in a process plant environment, ten (10) of which must be a supervisory position required.
- Masters degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Extensive and varied experience in plant operations, commissioning and start-up, and the application of engineering principles in a plant environment.
- Strong analytical, project management, contract management and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of turn around planning for site wide plant.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: