Job #: 27989
Title: Tax Manager
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a Top 100 Accounting and Consulting firm in the west region. Serving clients since 1959, and has developed a reputation for excellence and expertise in the accounting and management consulting industry. Providing the services of a large firm with a blended environment of practices, services and industry specializations, and continue to demonstrate renowned industry leadership year-over-year. The firm takes pride in client service and professional growth and has recently been named one of the Orange County Business Journal`s `Best Places to Work`? and Top Firm in North America in Accounting Today. They are proud of the entrepreneurial spirit and the guidance provided to their clients on a daily basis so they can make better decisions in their business. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Manager is responsible for the efficient, accurate, complete, and timely preparation of all clients` tax returns. Advanced technical skills in a variety of tax and accounting areas, along with well developed and applied management and supervisory skills are required. The Manager makes decisions on all but the most unusual tax situations. QUALIFICATIONS
1. At least five to seven years experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research.
2. At least two (2) years experience representing clients before taxing authorities.
3. Minimum one (1) year experience supervising and directing work of tax preparers.
4. Bachelors degree in accounting required, Masters degree in taxation preferred.
5. Minimum of forty hours of continuing education is required each year to maintain and develop technical and business skills.
6. A current and valid certified public accountants license is required.
7. Must be a member in good standing with the American Institute of CPAs.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: