Job #: 28357
Title: Innovation Engineering Manager - CPG F&B
Job Location: White Plains, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 15% bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global manufacturing co. offering full relocation package and tons of room for growth. JOB DESCRIPTION
The Innovation Engineering position will support capability assessments and the industrialization of packaging, product, productivity, innovation, and renovation projects. These projects will take place at both internal manufacturing sites as well as co-manufactures.
Innovation Engineering Manager is the single point of contact between the manufacturing teams and cross functional project teams (PMO, Research & Innovation (R&I), Quality, etc.) working closely with the Plant Industrialization Managers (PIM) for all product and package Industrialization projects. This position will create the right processes in order to achieve key goals and influence project teams to implement data driven solutions and successful project completion.
- Administer technical guidance on new projects to ensure processes and equipment are capable of production capacity, quality, food safety, and EHS requirements.
- An active member of multiple cross functional teams including corporate marketing, finance, QA, engineering, Research & Innovation (R&I) and plant operations. Developing relationships / collaborating with these key stakeholders is a critical aspect of the role
- Work with purchasing, demand planning, and contract manufacturing to conduct
Make vs. Buy analysis and help determine production locations for new products
- As needed, contribute to commissioning plans for new products and packages to ensure repeatable and reliable processes
- Practice proven decision-making skills, working effectively under pressure and possessing the integrity to make the right decisions
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required (packaging, mechanical / chemical / industrial)
- 3-7 years of relevant progressive experience in Consumer Package Goods (CPG) industry, preferably in the food / beverage industry
- Experience managing direct reports is preferred
- Experience in a production and/or maintenance environment
- Organized and self-disciplined to accommodate the management of a large portfolio of projects
- Ability to travel 20%
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: