Job #: 28405
Title: Vice President of Information Services
Job Location: Naples, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Bonus $100 K plus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position will lead GIS technical innovation by identifying opportunities to leverage new and relevant technology as they continue to grow. If you love being a change agent this would be the position for you. JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsible for the global, corporate-wide information technology function of organization, providing strategy and overseeing operational plans across all areas GIS. Successful delivery of new technology platforms and services to meet the current and future business needs of a global Life Sciences manufacturing company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead GIS strategic and operational planning with clear alignment to business goals and objectives.
- Participate as a member of the senior leadership team by collaborating to create the performance objectives, business direction and pursuits that will ensure the guidance necessary for the business to realize its purpose, mission and vision
- Advise senior management concerning emerging technologies and relevance to current and future IT products and services.
- Foster innovation, business partnership, and timely delivery of IT initiatives across the Company.
- Lead, manage and mentor a diverse group of IT leaders and functions to ensure that both the project portfolio and day-to-day operations meet Company and customer expectations.
- Enhance IT process quality, reliability and cost efficiency through strong governance and automation.
- Oversee platform life cycles and the selection, innovation and development of new technology.
- Develop and maintain a sound business continuity plan for hosted and on premise infrastructure and applications.
- Ensure global compliance to all governmental regulations.
- Up to 35% travel required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor`s degree required. Computer Science or related field preferred. Masters Degree in MIS or Business preferred.
- 15 + years professional and leadership experience in management of technology department or division with midsize company or larger with increasing responsibility and number of direct reports.
- 15+ years relevant work experience with ERP, Business Intelligence, Financial, and Sales and Distribution Systems, especially in manufacturing and/or medical device business.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Demonstrated history of leadership and accomplishment at the senior management level.
- Thorough knowledge of information systems and technologies in a Life Sciences manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of global governmental regulatory requirements.
- Understanding of the major functions in a global product development and manufacturing organization.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization, especially as part of a senior management team.
- Strong budgeting and administration skills.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Work with standard current computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases. Ability to lead technical functions that support PC servers, workstations, laptops, telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones in a Microsoft and Apple environment, and software such as MS Office, SQL servers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, HP network equipment, VOIP, EMC, SAN, VMWare, VPN, Citrix, SAP, automated data collection systems, and partner software applications.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: