Job #: 28444
Title: Industrial Engineer
Job Location: Russellville, Arkansas - United States
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Privately owned, U.S. Based Global Organization
- 2,500 employees worldwide
- Recognized all over the world as the best in their industry
- Stable Organization
- State-of-the-Art facilities
- Great Quality of LIfe in Russellville, Arkansas, Population 30K people
Provides engineering support, at a more complex level, for improving existing production processes, adapting existing processes for new products, and developing new processes/systems. Will be responsible for leading various aspects of process development and continuous improvement activities, as they relate to process, materials, and procedures while facilitating the development of process engineering skills. This includes validation activities associated with product and process changes, enhancements, and material related process changes.
- Ensures that all work shall be performed in a safe manner within the facility. Effectiveness in carrying out this responsibility is the most important part of each associates accountabilities.
- Demonstrates commitment to the company`s Values of Renew, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence.
- Provides industrial technical expertise, at a more complex level, with regards to analyzing production, waste, and changeover information in order to maximize output, reduce waste, and improve overall asset efficiencies.
- Provides industrial engineering expertise for material handling, ergonomic, workplace layout, and facility layout improvements
- Provides daily manufacturing support and technical leadership with operating teams and technical resources to analyze and resolve process issues related to product quality, equipment, and productivity, as required.
- Specifies/purchases material handling capital equipment for automation, new processes, and new products, either independently or in support of the Global Engineering Team
- Participates/leads continuous improvement activities to support safety, quality, productivity, and cost initiatives.
- Participates/leads continuous improvement activities, including but not limited to developing/evaluating Lean / Six-Sigma opportunities and coordinating/assisting in its implementation.
- Identifies, implements, and delivers training for technical resources and others in order to support manufacturing initiatives that meet customer and business requirements.
- Manages daily activities to ensure all timelines meet or exceed expectations. May be involved in leading small teams around activities, including but not limited to continuous improvement, equipment modifications, and equipment installation projects.
- Facilitates communication. Drives problem solving and decision making effectively with all levels.
- Contributes to a cooperative working effort by demonstrating a willingness to perform other job-related work, as needed or requested
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required. Degree in Industrial Engineering is highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of continuous improvement/engineering experience will be required.
- Experience with standardized work, ergonomics, and workplace layout
- Background utilizing advanced statistical applications and in-process quality control techniques like Statistical Process Control (SPC) is a plus
- Experience implementing Lean Manufacturing principles, problem solving methodologies (lean, Six Sigma, etc.) and process control is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams/projects will be highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Ability to work independently.
- Capacity to enhance education and technical skills.
- Capability and data driven problem solving. Experience with Team Based problem solving and process resolution.
- Must be well organized with the ability to support and participate in multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Ability to develop training materials and effectively train adult learners.
- Experience with creating/modifying workplace and facility layout drawings in AutoCAD is a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: