Job #: 28448
Title: Branch Sales and Business Banking Team Leader
Job Location: Asheville, North Carolina - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Branch Sales and Business Banking Team Leader
Tasked with acquisition, preservation and development of new and existing customer relationships. Will chiefly be working outside the office. This position delivers exceptional customer service by taking ownership of the customer experience from introducing the client to the bank through assessing the client, assessing their banking and borrowing needs, and recommending appropriate products based on a thorough acquaintance of bank products and services. This position develops new business and consumer relationships. Business development will be accomplished through an aggressive sales effort resulting in quality growth of accounts. JOB DESCRIPTION
As Branch Sales and Business Banking Team Leader, you will perform the following:
- Describes and sells business products to new and existing customers.
- Process transactions such as transfers, wire requests
- Makes use of advertising leads, personal contacts, referrals from the Bank and branch customer base to build a book of business.
- Effectively interviews and outlines customers in order to recommend appropriate banking products and services.
- Daily Client outreach to ensure client satisfaction
- Meets or surpasses net loan and deposit growth expectations for dollar volume through expansion of new business and customer relationships by mining and aggressively making sales calls through outside business calls and marketing.
- Local client site traveling
- Efficiently partners with other business lines within the Bank to identify sales opportunities and provides an outstanding customer experience.
- Frequent Client / Bank event assistance to develop positive rapport
- Cross sell other bank Products & Services
- Update client portfolio and files to ensure file accuracy and completeness
- Proactively offers ideas and solutions to help customers recognize possibilities and strategies that will help them build and strengthen their financial position.
- Proactively recognizes and retains clients.
Requirements of the selected candidate in this role:
Minimum of 5 years demonstrated sales experience or minimum of 3 years business development experience as a sales representative
Solid business acumen and excellent organizational skills
Proven prospecting and sales results
Aptitude to develop and build productive relationships utilizing competitive analysis
Bachelor`s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: