Job #: 4643
Title: NFV/SDN Sales Executive
Job Location: Santa Clara, California - United States
Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Commission and Benefits
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is at the forefront of Cloud and NFV technologies. They are growing rapidly in a fast growing multi-billion-dollar market. And they are looking to add great talent to their team that shares their passion for delivering innovative solutions and providing transformative value for their service provider and enterprise customers.
If you have what it takes to thrive in a start-up environment and want to be part of their journey, wed love to hear from you. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Acquire new customers from calling into carrier/service provider organizations using your own research and personal network. Generate leads independently and follow-up appropriately.
- You will be selling NFV/SDN solutions including market-ready virtual BNG/(vBRAS) and POC-ready virtual CPE (vCPE) solutions to carriers and service providers of all sizes including tier 1.
- Solution Selling Leverage your existing understanding of network technologies, NFV, SDN and the carrier market to identify solutions that advance carrier growth objectives. Take initiative to learn our solutions and new offerings as they become available. Able to apply technical knowledge in business development efforts.
- 5-10 years direct sales experience and a track record of consistently exceeding quota in the sales of carrier networking solutions possibly from a major network hardware company such as Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Fortinet, etc.
- Good technical acumen with knowledge of carrier networks and marketplace will be a major advantage.
- Be a hunter.
- Capture all prospecting and account activity in company CRM.
- Location Someone who can work in the Santa Clara office for teamwork and ongoing training (we are constantly innovating) is an advantage.
- Travel As needed.
- Have a strong background selling networking products and solutions to the carrier and service provider space.
- Have experience winning proof of concept (POC) evaluations for emerging technologies with carriers.
- Bachelors degree with 5 to 10 years direct sales experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is key. A mix of large company and startup experience is an advantage.
- Competitive attitude and strong, independent work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Ideal applicants will bring preexisting connections to whom our technology products and services can be introduced.
- Applicants should bring a self-starter personality that requires minimal oversight. Your creativity and resourcefulness will be applied to solve challenges and seize new opportunities.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: