Job #: 30551
Title: EHS - Environmental Manager / EHS with Environmental Focus
Job Location: Modesto, California - United States
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: 15% bonus opportunity + up to 9% 401K match + excellent benefits.
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Highly visible plant.
- Flagship plant.
- 500 employees for during off peak. Up to 1000 during peak season.
- Be part of the plant senior leadership team.
- Growth opportunity - there is an opportunity to grow and move up within the plant in a different role (for example Operations or Continuous Improvement), or to move into a corporate EHS role.
TITLE: Environmental Manager
LOCATION: Modesto, CA
REPORT TO: Plant Manager with strong dotted line to Corporate EHS.
COMPENSATION: $ 100K - $130K base + 15% bonus opportunity + up to 9% 401K match + excellent benefits.
RELOCATION: Yes excellent relo including home purchase option, realtor fees, closing costs, etc.
Seeking a solid environmental professional to manage all aspects of environmental compliance, fulfilling official environmental requirements for the plant. Provides hands on training and support to all team members in support of Federal, state and local regulations.
- Assess and coordinate company compliance with Federal, California and local regulations.
- Ensure the effective training and implementation of environmental programs.
- Identify, lead and manage sustainable project initiatives (greenhouse gases, water reduction and waste minimization).
- Develop and deliver effective, well documented team member training.
- Identify, develop and project manager, sustainability and environmental compliance projects.
- Represent the company with local and state agencies.
- Ensure effective communication of the environmental compliance and sustainability plan with all levels of the organization.
- Bachelors degree.
- 5 + yrs Enviromental experience in a manufacturing plant.
- CSP certification a plus.
- 3+ years leadership experience.
- Solid knowledge of current OSHA regulations, as well as CA State and Federal regulations to ensure plant is compliant.
- Lean, Six Sigma familiarity.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Experience with agricultural land application of wastewater and solids preferred.
- 4+ Years of compliance experience.
- Knowledge of and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California laws/regulations.
- Knowledge of hazardous waste management and air standards required.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: