Job #: 2163
Title: Assistant General Manager, USA (Based in New York)
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A HK property development & investment company with portfolio in commercial residential both in HK and Overseas.
Assistant General Manager, USA to be based in New York
Chinese with US citizenship, proficient in Cantonese/Mandarin and English JOB DESCRIPTION
- Report to top management in HK office.
- Formulate, evaluate and monitor the daily operations of the office including Finance, Administration, Business Development, Sales to ensure an effective and efficient operations.
- Be responsible for all aspects of the Groups existing and new property projects in USA/Canada.
- Monitor the performance, leasing and operations of investment properties.
- Work closely with all related internal and external parties (business partner, marketing agencies, tenants, etc.) to enhance business objectives.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly management report, cashflow and annual budget for our property portfolio.
- Handle projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business, Management, Real Estate or finance/accounting or equivalent.
- 15 years experience in property leasing market in USA, with at least 7 years in a similar capacity.
- Good mature team player with demonstrated leadership skill and competency.
- Experience in managing a sound P&L.
- Analytical mind with strong business acumen and shrewd market sense.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Candidate should be legal to work in USA.
- Station in New York.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: