Job #: 31854
Title: Systems Engineer
Job Location: Buffalo, New York - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a progressive organization that resides in a newly renovated, state of the art downtown facility. They are an industry leader in WNY and in the Top 100 nationally! They have been a trusted business services partner for companies throughout WNY and beyond for almost 20 years. What sets them apart is their entrepreneurial spirit, cutting edge technology, and ability to help their customers with innovation and growth. Work/Life balance is a high priority in addition to being extremely active in community organizations. JOB DESCRIPTION
This role offers the opportunity to be part of a team that manages and maintains the companys cloud based network and VMware infrastructure. Although there is a Virtualization component the main focus will be on the Cisco/Meraki Networking side. QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years experience of highly relevant Virtualization and Network Engineering experience. Although VMware is preferred our client will consider candidates with Hyper-V
- Experience with Cisco/Meraki Networking Technologies (Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points, Firewalls, etc.)
- Strong understanding of subnetting, VLANS
- SAN Storage, VOIP, Office 365
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Information Systems or related field OR equivalent applicable work experience
- CCNA or VCP Certification a huge plus!
- Experience working in a Cloud environment and understanding of emerging Cloud technologies a huge plus!
University - Associate`s Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years
How to Apply: