Job #: 23939
Title: Senior Wealth Management / Trust Relationship Manager
Job Location: Midland, Texas - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: Plus profit sharing, stock options and 401(k)
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, very stable and profitable, seeks to hire a Senior Wealth Management / Trust Relationship Manager. This is a great company with a great reputation. For the last seven years, they have been recognized by Bank Director Magazine. This is a very customer centric bank with low employee turnover. This position is open due to a pending retirement. Our client offer a generous base salary plus profit sharing, 401(k) and stock options
- Stability; bank has been around a long time and plans on being around for a long time.
- In addition to base salary, trust officer is eligible for profit-sharing, 401(k), and stock options in the future
- Low employee turnover; position open due to retirement
- Large enough to offer a variety of products; they can offer big-bank services without sacrificing the personal relationships.
As Trust Officer you will
- Administer a variety of personal trust accounts.
- Work with estate planning and family partnerships
- Work with oil and gas accounts.
- Become part of the community to grow your relationships.
As Trust Officer, you will have:
- Bachelors degree required
- JD, CPA, CTFA, or CFP preferred
- Ten or more years of personal trust administration experience
- Strong relationship skills
- Oil & Gas knowledge; a reasonable understanding
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: