Job #: 32200
Title: Senior Accounting Manager
Job Location: Jacksonville, Florida - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a privately held organization with strong ties to Florida and the Florida Panhandle in particular and is seeking to grow its accounting and finance support team in the Jacksonville office location. Jacksonville is a thriving hub for business and economic development in the Southeastern US. JOB DESCRIPTION
This newly created position will supervise and review Staff Accountants work (draws, bank reconciliations, financials, and tax packages), produce month-end financials and year-end audit packages, create pro-forma financials regarding potential acquisitions, supervise G/L account reconciliation, draws from operating accounts, update the accounting department policy and procedure manual, and provide adhoc financial analysis when needed. Other duties may be assigned on an as needed basis. Standard work week of 45 hours, up to 50 hours during year-end. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor`s degree in Accounting
- Two years experience in public accounting (tax or audit) is strongly preferred
- Mandatory previous four years expereince performing duties similar to those described.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience; experience can come via public accounting or in industry.
- Strong preference for candidates holding an active CPA license or those eligible to sit for the CPA exam in some state.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: