Job #: 3545
Title: Southern Cal CCO
Job Location: Los Angeles, California - United States
Salary: $200,000.00 - $250,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Management of all loan portfolios and set credit policy as a C-level member of this expanding community bank! JOB DESCRIPTION
Approval authority for all loans.
Oversee Underwriting, Loan Administration and Loan Documentation departments. Participate actively in loan structuring process.
Ensure the development and oversight of Banks loan policies and procedures; sets guidelines and policy.
Ensures loans, agreements, and risk policy comply with State and Federal laws, regulations, and Bank lending policies and procedures. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree required.
- 10+ years of bank credit experience.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial and real estate lending procedures, practices, documentation, and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, decision-making, and effective problem-solving skills.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: