Job #: 3501
Title: Environmental Engineer
Job Location: Ridgecrest, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: plus target bonus
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Candidate must have knowledge of all aspects of environmental compliance including air quality, water quality, and hazardous waste disposal.
Candidate will monitor and measure environmental compliance of Company`s operations. Initiate actions to meet or maintain compliance. Report on key regulartory indicators to plant managers and executive staff. Represent Company with regulatory agencies to establish and maintain good working relationships. Manage air quality and water board reporting and programs to support compliance with regulations. Oversee permitting, regulatory inspections and reporting for Company disposal. QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum five years environmental field and regulatory experience.
- Expert knowledge of local, state and federal environmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively interface with government agencies.
- Prefer experience with CA Air Quality Management districts, CA-ARB, RCMS and ISO 14001.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: