Job #: 35801
Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developers (Remote)
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a great opportunity to join an industry-leading $2B healthcare company that is transforming it`s business and systems. The company has been in business since 1990 and has grown through acquisitions and organic growth. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are in need of Oracle Developers for our Florida client.
Please no 3rd party, H1B, OPT, or Corp to Corp candidates.
You will provide development and support efforts for Oracle data warehouse and ad-hoc reports and queries including Oracle Sub-Component enhancements and improvements and reporting packages and functions. There will also be significant integration and modernization efforts to support internal and external customer-facing applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze, enhance, develop, test, tune, and maintain existing software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
- Interface with the Quality Assurance (QA) team and other developers, managers, and field personnel in the resolution of solution deficiencies necessary for a production roll out.
- Perform table design improvement and tuning, enhance PL/SQL code including Packages, Functions, Procedures, etc., and maximize application efficiency and performance.
- Weigh business decisions against technical best practices, and represent the solution providing the best combination of functionality, performance, and ease of maintenance
- Provide support and development efforts for the Oracle data warehouse, and ad-hoc reports and queries.
- Perform Oracle Sub-Component enhancements and improvements
- Reporting Packages and Functions
- Assist with integration efforts with other enterprise applications
- Bachelor Degree or related experience
- 3-5 years experience working with Oracle databases including 11g or higher (currently on 19c)
- A strong background in developing applications using PL/SQL and the ability to write complex queries
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming is highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to performance tune queries and reports for maximum performance
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Database design and implementation experience
- Experience doing coding estimates
- Self-starter, energetic and collaborative
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing/supporting Oracle Forms is a plus
- Any MS SQL Server experience a plus
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: