Job #: 36123
Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Job Location: Utica, New York - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: NO
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Value and Employee Appreciation:
- 401 (k) Matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Your Role with the Company:
- Provide cyber security policies and procedures for our company.
- Assure that we are in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security, and privacy.
- Provide security information and guidance in the assistance of startup and deployment of servers, switches, firewalls.
- Provide for the compliance of the NYS DFS regulations that were put into effect in 2017.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Three years of experience in information security desired.
- Working knowledge of and experience in the policy and regulatory environment of information security.
- Knowledge of Risk Management techniques to defeat advanced attackers.
- Technical expertise with Systems and Networking administration, Windows, firewalls, MS Server, SQL for on premises and AWS cloud environments.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, Security+ desired.
How to Apply: