Job #: 2428
Title: Analyst -Corporate Procurement
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio - United States
Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a specialty retailer and industry pace setter for over 50 years. They have multiple brands and over 4,000 locations throughout the US and Canada. As a result of continued growth, they have an opening for a Corporate Procurement Analyst reporting to the Director of Corporate Procurement.
This role has outstanding long-term growth opportunities. The company has grown more than $2B in the last four years. They have a very large market share and are visionaries within the retail industry. The hiring manager and team enjoy a great team work environment and excellent life balance culture. JOB DESCRIPTION
In this role you will be responsible for working with category managers to help manage the successful execution of sourcing events. Specifically, you will interact with suppliers to administer sourcing activities, prepare data, analyze sourcing information, help drive due dates and deliverables, project management and negotiate with vendors to improve pricing and delivery. QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum qualifications for this role:
- 3-5 years experience working procurement or finance
- Must have INDIRECT (meaning non-merchandise or raw materials) procurement experience
- In-depth knowledge of financial analysis with experience interpreting NPV, ROI and IRR metrics
- Experience working with procurement tools such as SAP, Oracle, Iasta or Ariba.
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business or related field
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: