Job #: 2430
Title: Corporate Procurement -Indirect
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio - United States
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a specialty retailer and industry pace setter for over 50 years. They have multiple brands and over 4,000 locations throughout the US and Canada. As a result of continued growth, they have an opening for a Corporate Procurement of Indirect /Non-Merch reporting to the Director of Corporate Procurement. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client has grown over $2 B in the last four years and is on a steady and continued growth cycle. This organization will provide outstanding long-term career opportunities.
In this role you will be responsible for executing sourcing strategies and financial analysis for a variety of indirect categories. Maintain project visibility for procurement team, help to improve sourcing effectiveness, monitor and analyze market data and more. QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum qualifications for this role:
- 5-7 years retail procurement experience to include negotiations, supplier relationship management, e-procurement, project and inventory management, and contract development.
- Experience with P2P and e-procurement suites
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding financial analysis skills, able to interpret TCO, NPV and ROI metrics
- High energy, self-directed, highly organized, team player, and able to multi-task
The culture of our client is high energy, high growth and team oriented. They work hard but have fun too. If you thrive in this type of culture and meet the minimum requirements noted above, then this could be a great fit for you.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: