Job #: 2431
Title: Manager -Corporate Procurement Services
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio - United States
Salary: $105,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a specialty retailer and industry pace setter for over 50 years. They have multiple brands and over 4,000 locations throughout the US and Canada. As a result of continued growth, they have an opening for a Manager -Corporate Procurement Services reporting to the Director of Corporate Procurement. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client has experienced substantial growth in the last four years and continues to see steady growth. Joining our client will result in your daily interfacing with senior management and for high performers, will no doubt lead to long-term career opportunities.
In this role, you will own a major store supplies category or sub-categories while working with the Director to build and implement an annual category strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for managing a variety of strategic and operational activities. Develop and implement strategic sourcing effectiveness improvements and manage project visibility for entire procurement organization. QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Requirements for this role:
- 8-10 years strategic sourcing experience within corporate services and retail store supply categories
- Leadership experience in managing teams
- Demonstrated experience with negotiations, building stakeholder relationships, supplier development and management, e-procurement, inventory and project management and contract development.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Outstanding financial analysis skills including the ability to interpret TCO, ROI and NPV metrics
- Must be highly organized, efficient, able to multi-task
- High energy is a must
Our client is high energy, team oriented high achievers. This role comes with excellent salary, target bonus and outstanding benefits. If you meet all above requirements, please apply online and include your current salary, target bonus and minimum compensation requirements.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: