Job #: 41475
Title: Senior Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Other Compensation: 10% bonus target
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a division of a Fortune 100 Company. They continue to be voted as "One of the Best Employes to Work For" year after year by their employees.
This newly created position will give you the opportunity to flex your Oracle PL/SQL database development skills, and share your experience with others who have limited to no Oracle PL/SQL experience
- Very stable and profitable company
- Excellent company benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Opportunity for Career Growth
- Pension Plan
- Matching 401k plan
- Work/Life Balance
One of Tampa Bays leading financial companies is seeking a Senior Oracle Database Developer with key skills in Oracle PL/SQL database development to join and spearhead their onsite team. This is a newly created, full-time (direct hire) position working a hybrid schedule including remotely until further notice. At some point in the near future, you will be required to work on-site in Tampa (3 days a week). Local (Tampa) area candidates strongly preferred!
IN THIS ROLE
You will be part of a team focused on altering existing application database code, building new ETL packages, taking part in minor production assistance where necessary, and working with business analysts to understand requirements for new data structures as necessary.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides production support and communications for existing Oracle databases by working with network administrators, technical support staff, application development teams, and 3rd party vendors in order to implement tactical solutions for performance and functional issues.
- Deploys and QA tests and database changes via implementation into a model environment.
- Works with production administrators to find root cause analysis of production database application issues.
- Database Architecture / Modeling of new data structures to support RDBMS or OLAP solutions
- Develop ETL processes necessary to extract data from various data sources and load it to an Oracle data warehouse
- Perform data analysis and develop source-to-target data mapping.
- Contributes to the development of tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, and other database objects
- Create and maintain documentation of data integration specifications and ETL processes to be available to business and IT teams.
- Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed ETL is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault-tolerant.
- User acceptance test activities and deliverable review for SSIS applications.
- Bachelors degree and/or 5 - 7 years equivalent experience
- Must have excellent database development experience including Oracle 19c/12c, PL/SQL, tables, functions, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
- Experience with multi-dimensional databases
- Willingness to learn through on-the-job experience and support new technology
- Willingness to perform additional, unplanned project work when assigned
- Data Vault experience is highly desired
- Experience with MicroStrategy 10, Erwin, SQL Server, SSIS (BIML), DB2, Hadoop, preferred
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: