Job #: 41872
Title: Sr. Systems Administrator
Job Location: Utica, New York - United States
Salary: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: None
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
In the midst of our rapid growth, we have acquired several companies nationwide, which has expanded our product line and allowed us to bring enhanced service to our customers.
- Family, Family, Family - respect each other & ideas and voices heard.
- Unique culture to their associates with a strong emphasis on teamwork, personal and professional development, and continuing education and training in a nurturing environment
- Preventative Services covered at 100% - (Health Insurance reimbursed if you have coverage elsewhere)
- 401k - company automatically enrolls you and contributes 2% - also company match .50/$1 up to 6%
- Design, secure, implement, and maintain physical, virtual, and network systems along with their associated OS and application software.
- Plan and implement server upgrades, maintenance fixes and vendor-supplied patches.
- Monitor the network and servers to ensure optimal performance and availability.
- Manage server and network backups and restores.
- Administer and maintain user accounts, email, groups, Group Policy, permissions, and access rights.
- Record, track, and document the service desk request problem-solving process.
- Develop and maintain operational documentation.
- Assist with the remediation of any vulnerabilities discovered during routine scans.
- Be a part of the after-hours on-call support rotation.
- Bachelor`s degree in Information Systems (or a related field) and 7+ years experience in server/network management, or an equivalent combination of education.
- Strong understanding of MS Active Directory, Group Policy, file server ACLs, server backup methodologies, remote access technologies, MS Exchange, SQL Server (backups/security/maintenance plans,) VMware vSphere and SAN Storage and LAN switching is a must.
- Strong scripting experience is necessary.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: