Job #: 42115
Title: Aftermarket Sales Manager
Job Location: Placentia, California - United States
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This is a growth opportunity to the next level which would be leading a larger sales team and with potential to grow the VP of Sales in the future. JOB DESCRIPTION
PURPOSE AND PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITES
The Aftermarket Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and maintaining long-term relationships with Airline / Operator customers and respective Distributors across the Commercial Aerospace business. Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Aftermarket Sales Manager may also be responsible for territory sales representatives within a specified geographic region. In addition, the position is responsible for coordinating direct marketing and sales effort for customer requirements. Manages, plans, and organizes the marketing and sales activities for commercial aerospace business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES other duties may be assigned
- Identify profitable, new business opportunities in line with our Business Unit Sales Plan(s).
- Meet or exceed established sales and bookings goals.
- Provides direction and support to sales representative personnel as required.
- Develops and manages long-term relationships with key influencers within target customers.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the technical applications of Customers and potential users of companies product range.
- Develop and present annual sales and bookings forecast.
- Maintain awareness of competitors and their strategies.
- Remain current on industry events affecting primary customers and competition.
- Prepare and make presentations to customers as well as Corporate leadership.
- Develop and maintain regional budget for travel and operating expenses.
- Develop regional business plan to support growth objectives and company strategies.
- Take active role in pricing recommendations and strategic rationale.
- Develop suggestions or recommendations for Research and Development projects.
- Travel a minimum of 25%-30% that may be domestic or international
- Attend technical / training seminars.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- Development of sales material.
- Development of advertising material.
- Financial background
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelors degree or higher, technical discipline preferred. MBA preferred.
3+ years experience of successful sales management and/or engineering experience within a technical sales environment. Knowledge of aerospace products is required.
5 years experience of working as an integral part of a successful technical sales and/or engineering team.
5 years experience of growing NEW business within a technical sales environment.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: