Job #: 44531
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Job Location: Dubuque, Iowa - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: contact recruiter for details
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
. JOB DESCRIPTION
INDUSTRIAL / MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
1st Shift Monday Friday - DIRECT HIRE
We are seeking an experienced hands-on manufacturing engineer with a manufacturing and production background for a local manufacturing company in Dubuque, IA. We are looking for an Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer to assists in the development of documentation for manufacturing production processes and lean implementation to support manufacturing, customer needs and regulatory requirements. The Manufacturing Engineer works with the Contract Industrial Engineer in providing solutions for processes, tooling and equipment related issues, assist the Production Manager with production labor and routing cost analysis and initiating and completing corrective / preventive actions. QUALIFICATIONS
What we need from you:
- 2+ years Industrial Engineering experience and a Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Technology or Industrial Engineering is desired.
- A solid understanding of FDA / ISO and regulatory environment highly desired.
- Ability to use basic Solidworks software for review, plant layout and tooling improvements
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and symbols. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of process flow and lean manufacturing
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: