Job #: 44416
Title: Reimbursement Manager (Medicare & Medicaid)
Job Location: Tampa, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $100,000.00 - $145,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Other Compensation: Bonus historical payout 10-12% of salary
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Highly desireable location.
- Great culture.
- This is an extremely stable and financially sound hospital that is a pillar of the community.
- Since employess rarely leave openings are extremely rare.
- Excellent benefits.
- The Manager of Reimbursement is responsible for the hospitals Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement matters. This includes the annual and interim third party cost report completion and monthly contractual allowances and settlement adjustments.
- The Manager is responsible for achieving accurate third-party reimbursement.
- The hospital has significant cost report settlement activities.
- This position serves as an expert resource for the hospital in the areas of Medicare and Medicaid regulatory/settlement matters.
Responsibilities or Essential Functions:
- Prepares and files Medicare Cost Reports ensuring strict compliance with all Medicare regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines
- Complete monthly review of Medicare and Medicaid contractual allowances and third-party settlements
- Serves as a resource on Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement matters and regulations
- Assess impacts of the State`s Medicaid Programs
- Oversee and Supervise staff
- Minimum on ten (10) years experience in Healthcare financial related field, including four (4) years in hospital reimbursement and experience with cost reporting.
- Plus experience includes:
- Experience with patient billing and general ledger software.
- Experience with Medicare auditors and defending proposed adjustments.
- Experience with financial data.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have Healthcare financial experience, including hospital reimbursement and experience with cost reporting.
- Will have experience with patient billing and general ledger software and have experience with Medicare auditors and defending proposed adjustments
- Bachelors Degree required field of study: Finance, Accounting, or related field
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: