Job #: 43647
Title: Process Engineer
Job Location: Rochester, New Hampshire - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $85,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: Yes
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a custom rubber molding operation that uses transfer, compression and injection molding to make parts. They need a proactive engoineer who wants to make difference. JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a custom rubber molding operation that uses transfer, compression and injection molding to make parts.
They need a proactive Process Engineer to add to their engineering staff who has a great attitude and enjoy working with people on a daily basis.
The Process Engineer needs to thrive in a collaborative environment leveraging the different skill sets within the department to develop quick, robust and long-lasting fixes and improvements.
The Process Engineer should have the skills and ability to take a part, from quote, through prototype and production launches with well documented processes including primary and secondary processes.
- Troubleshoot process problems, 60-80% of the time will be on the shop floor.
- Process improvements to increase yield and improve cycle times
- Review new tooling and new products
- Develop new processs for injection, compression and transfer molding
- Fixture design and procurement
- Coordination of tooling repair and refurbishment
- Coach and train production personnel in best practices
- Process documentation is up to date and complete
- Engineering Degree preferred,
- 5 + years rubber process experience, job shop background as well
- Thorough understanding of molding methods (compression, transfer, injection, over molding)
- Knowledge of rubber to metal bonding techniques and troubleshooting
- Solid modeling experience preferred ideally SolidWorks
- Team player, decisive decision maker, well organized, comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Handle multiple priorities and be flexible depending on production needs
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: