Job #: 43985
Title: Software Engineer III
Job Location: United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Nationwide
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? [None Listed] JOB DESCRIPTION
Software Engineer III
Wage: $80,000 - $100,000 / year + full benefits
Sedona is partnering with a national hiring company seeking to add a senior software engineer to design, develop, test, debug & implement new or enhanced application functionality as a member of a virtual team. The role supports an internal tool with nearly 2000 users, integrating with 40+ systems and industry leading products, such as: SalesForce, SAP, AWS Connect and AWS CLI, Verint, SQLServer, the hiring companys products, and more.
What you get to do:
- Actively involved in all project phases during the full software development cycle, including: Design, Coding, Testing, Post Install configuration and performance measurements, Post install issue interfacing and resolution.
- Learn business processes and data structures to design appropriate ETL, process automation, and reporting solutions to support the business.
- Design, implement, and maintain projects using Amazon Web Services (AWS). This will include design and implementation of database table layouts and associated processes using, but not limited to these technologies: Redshift, Oracle, Oracle PL/SQL (including packages arranged by functional unit), processes necessary to maintain and interface data with external applications.
- Lead software design and implementation of assigned projects, ensuring each phase in the software development cycle is done in a timely manner and can provide estimates for project completion.
- Frequently required to work in a virtual team setting in order to achieve work goals/objectives
- May participate in code refactoring efforts.
What we need from you:
- 6+ years experience in software engineering
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- High skill level with Oracle PL/SQL and Java
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in team environment
- Ability to interface with internal users to define system requirements
- Familiarity with versioning tools, preferably Git with Gitflow
- Great to have: AJAX, IntelliJ, TOAD, ExtJS Framework, MS-DOS Batch, Redshift and Amazon Webservice (AWS) Experience a plus.
Sponsorship is not provided by employer for this opportunity.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: