Job #: 5431
Title: Vice President, Senior Accounting Analyst
Job Location: New York City, New York - United States
Salary: $180,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a global leader in credit ratings, is looking for a technical accountant to provide thought leadership on the accounting issues associated with its credit analysis and research. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Add value to the credit-rating process by researching, analyzing and commenting on the opaque financial statements produced by some of the worlds largest financial institutions.
- Produce top-notch research for the companys fixed income investor clients.
- Oversee the updates and comments on credit implications for the accounting and regulatory developments.
- Assist in the rating process for financial institution debt issuers.
- Develop presentations for publication and represent the firm on roundtables and at conferences.
- Continuously provide company-specific credit research.
- Provide comments on credit implications of industry specific reporting practices.
- Support analysts in their assessments and ratings of accounting issues/complexities.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA required. Advanced degree or CFA preferred.
- Big 4 National Office or Standard Setting experience preferred .
- 9+ years experience in accounting or auditing at financial institutions or insurance companies.
- Strong knowledge in current accounting trends and financial markets.
- Experienced ability to write, publish, and present in front of professional stakeholders.
How to Apply: