Job #: 43126
Title: Audit Manager
Job Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida - United States
Remote Job: Unknown
Salary: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Local
Relocation Paid?: NO
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This CPA firm is highly respected in the Tampa Bay, FL area. They have a beautiful office in North St. Petersburg. This firm has a high commitment to community service and philanthropy. JOB DESCRIPTION
Experience in areas such as school audits, homeowner`s associations, affordable housing, construction, employee benefit plans, and non-profits is beneficial. Experience in managing audit projects and audit staff is also highly valued for this position. Seeking someone who wants to participate in our firm`s positive culture and is passionate about helping our audit practice grow.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of auditing activities.
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of bank records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the client`s internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude and team-player
- Bachelor`s degree required.
- Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- GAAP: 3 years (Preferred)
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: