Job #: 5482
Title: Tax Analyst
Job Location: Columbia, South Carolina - United States
Salary: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
Employer Will Recruit From: Regional
Relocation Paid?: Negotiable
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Strong growth, industry leading, global manufacturer! JOB DESCRIPTION
Industry leading, global manufacturer has an immediate need for a Corporate Tax Analyst (Tax Accountant) located in Columbia, SC!! This position has high visibility within the company. You are responsible for all domestic tax compliance and tax calculations. You may also have some exposure to tax compliance work for Canada & Mexico. This position is part of the Strategic Accounting Leadership Team of the Division.
You should enjoy dealing with colleagues throughout the global organization. You will focus on providing value to the organization through tax expertise. You will interface with the Financial Services Group and the international corporate headquarters lending tax expertise and perspective to tax initiatives.
- Preparing corporate tax (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly, and annual filings .
- Researching transaction tax issues.
- Prepare federal and state calculation
- Provide technical tax support on transactions and activities involving international manufacturing operations.
- Assisting with transaction tax audits
- Assist in the international tax potion of federal income tax return, US Audits, as well as foreign tax audits for Mexico & Canada.
- Review and create strategies to minimize taxes paid in foreign jurisdictions
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- An MBA or MS-Tax is a plus.
- A CPA certification is a plus.
- You should have 2 - 6 years of relevant tax experience - preferably with a BIG 4, Regional Public Accounting firm, or a large global company .
You should have experience in accounting for federal & state income taxes, knowledgeable with respect to the drivers of the Effective Tax Rate. Your experience should range to cover US Taxes, Sub-chapter C, employment taxes, compensation related issues, tax accounting methods, M&A, and transfer pricing.
This is a global industry leader that defines the term " Blue-Chip organization. The Tax Analyst/ Tax Accountant`s position has a base salary of $65-80k + Bonus potential + benefit and retirement programs. There is paid relocation benefits available.
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How to Apply: